PTP GYMBALL ONYX BLACK, 65 cm
PTP coreball is a key item for both strength and pilates training. It is specifically designed to challenge your core workouts, balance training and coordination. The ptp coreball will help you strengthen the back part of your body and maintain a healthy posture.
Coreball 65cm / recommended for individuals 165 cm/5ft4 to 185 cm/6ft1
The coreball is designed to improve core strength, balance, flexibility and posture. As your body tries to remain stable, it will activate your stabilising muscles. This activation of the core muscles improves balance, spine alignment and motor coordination. It can also provide a challenging environment for functional fitness training as well as Pilates exercises.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Made in Australia to world-leading standards: free from BPA, phthalates, latex & led
• Over 50 exercises included, designed by Movement Therapist and Pilates Expert
• Commercial-grade anti-burst structure, weight-rated up to 1000 kg (2200 lb) and non-slip texture
• Assists in developing core stabilisation
• Contributes to posture awareness & alleviated back pain
• Recommended for injury prevention
BALANCE Joint stabilisation and core control. Ideal to improve motor coordination and posture.
FLEXIBILITY Stretching and body toning. To lengthen muscles and increase range of motion.